Faith & Finances for Kids® teaches 11 principles from God's Word that will guide their use of money from ages 3 to 93. It's about "managing an income" rather than just "spending an allowance." Four banks (instead of three, found in most systems) help kids to set aside 60% of income for giving, savings, and reserves before spending the last 40% in allowance. Tested for over 20 years, this system teaches kids how to avoid debt while young, and even teaches the reality of paying taxes. Parents and kids love it!
* IMPORTANT REMINDER! – When placing your first order, it is necessary to purchase ONLY 1 Parent's Kit per family as well as a Kid's Kit for EACH of your children who will be participating.
This kit contains everything each child needs.
- 4 color-coded banks that are kept in a mesh container
- Money Mat® showing kids which money goes into each bank
- Emergency Fund Card – a great way to avoid debt
- Kids Journal – a fun way to keep track of how kids manage each bank
No posts found