Faith & Finances for Kids® teaches 11 principles from God's Word that will guide their use of money from ages 3 to 93. It's about "managing an income" rather than just "spending an allowance." Four banks (instead of three, found in most systems) help kids to set aside 60% of income for giving, savings, and reserves before spending the last 40% in allowance. Tested for over 20 years, this system teaches kids how to avoid debt while young, and even teaches the reality of paying taxes. Parents and kids love it!
* IMPORTANT REMINDER! – When placing your first order, it is necessary to purchase ONLY 1 Parent's Kit per family as well as a Kid's Kit for EACH of your children who will be participating.
This kit contains everything parents need.
- Cash box (less the money) so parents will have the right coins and bills on hand
- Tax Treasury Box
- Income Chart showing parents "how much" money to give each child weekly based on age
- A Game Plan Card summarizing how the money in each bank is used
- Parent Booklet – answers all the hard questions that have made teaching kids about money difficult for parents
- A Family Guidelines card for recording your own rules
- Storage Box for printed materials
No posts found